TLI40722 Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations
The Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations is a nationally recognised qualification in Australia designed for individuals who want to gain the skills and knowledge to operate a range of cranes used in the construction industry. The course covers both theoretical and practical aspects of crane operation, It involves a broad range of skilled applications applied in a wide variety of contexts.
The course can be studied through a combination of classroom-based learning and on the job training. The course is competency-based, meaning that Learners will be assessed on their ability to perform specific tasks and meet industry standards.
Units of Competency:
- CPCCCM2012 Work safely at heights
- CPCCCM3003 Work safely around electrical sources, services and assets
- CPCCLDG3001 Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- CPCWHS3001 Identify construction work hazards and select risk control strategies
- TLIB0029Conduct daily inspections on mobile cranes
- TLID0020 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE0002 Process workplace documentation
- TLIF0014 Monitor the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLILIC0040 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLIU1009 Monitor plant and equipment in an environmentally sustainable manner
- TLILIC0021 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes)
- TLIB0043 Pack-up mobile crane tools and lifting equipment
- TLIB0045 Plan a mobile crane lift operation
- TLIB0048 Prepare a mobile crane for lift
- TLIF3084 Follow mobile crane safety procedures
- TLID0013- Supervise mobile crane operations
- TLID0041- Plan and conduct specialised lift
Upon completion of the TLI40722 Certificate IV in Mobile Crane Operations course, graduates can pursue various career opportunities in the construction industry, including working as a:
- mobile crane leading hand
- mobile crane supervisor.
Victorian Skills First Program
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Eligibility criteria applies.
For fee information, please go to the following link:
Fees and Charges